Indirect participation in the rites of Odin on the Divine Day of Perun
During this holiday you need to make a wish and ask the Gods and Forefathers not material benefits, but the necessary qualities of character, calmness, wisdom or courage, a healthy strong state, strength, necessary skills or abilities, purification and protection from dark forces and magical influences.
The procedure is about the same as on the most days of Power.
1. Right now, write on a computer or on paper on the top the following sentence:
"Thank the Light Gods and my Forefathers for help in all my affairs! Help me to fulfill these desires:...".
Next, write a list of everything you want to get – qualities of character, health, happiness, love, wealth, to meet your soul mate, etc., and below write what you want to get rid of – the enemies, fears, diseases, poverty, heavy state etc.
It will look something like this:
I thank the Light Gods and my Forefathers for help in all my affairs! Help me for my desires to fulfill:
1. I have a good health.
2. I'm lucky in all my affairs.
3. I met my soul mate.
4. I got rid of fears
5. I got rid of life troubles.
6. I developed the necessary skills and abilities (list ...).
etc. write down every wish as if it has already happened.
2. Then open your picture on your computer (this is your real ethereal double), look at it and tell IT slowly everything that you have written.
When sounding out each affirmation vividly imagine for a few seconds what you want to get – focus on the picture for a few seconds and on your joyful emotion about it.
What do you do in this way
You put in your double the programs for execution and the Day of Power helps them to build the materialization in the Space and Time.
Also, on a subconscious level, you find and remove all the blocks that mess with your wishes to come true and program yourself for their adoption.
3. After that, send me on my e-mail email@example.com with the topic "Day of Perun" EXACTLY THAT picture that you "charged" and on the Day of Power and in the Place of Power I will do the rites and send your "message" to the Light Gods and Forefathers.
If you for some reasons you do not want to send a photo, please send only the wish list and your name, this will be enough.
Two nights in a row we with colleagues and students will make strong rituals aimed at the fulfillment of desires for all participants.
We take the lists of desires or photos (if they are needed for the rites) yours or relatives, students and clients and with the help of Vedic rites pass the "messages" to the Powers of the Universe.
But according to the rules of karmic interactions I can not do for you some work for free – it will be useless and we need to exchange with something, so send me, for example, $29.
This is a purely symbolic figure, because my rites are much more expensive). The rites and rituals, consultation, cleaning, more in details.
And if you want to order for yourself or relatives some special rites for this day, write to me on the mail, the cost, depending on the complexity of the task from $300.
If your family or friends want to join us, let them do the same lists and give them to you in electronic for.
You can send the lists of all wishing to in your letter, then when paying you need to put down the number of participants. 1 member – 1 payment.
Do all this and then watch what will change in your life and send me your feedback.
And do not forget about the next Day of Power Autumn Equinox (Day of Makosh, Mabon), which will be on September 21-22.
Days of Power and Places of Power are very powerful assistants to change your destiny, so the magicians and healers always use these opportunities to work with their clients and students.
Attention! So that I had time to prepare – take all mail letters of all participants and print them, please, order the participation right now, and send the lists as soon as possible, do not postpone, please, on the last day. If you have some personal questions, please, write me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write down in your calendar in the phone and participate in all the major Days of Power this year:
1. Slavic New Year (Winter Solstice, Christmas, Novoletie, Kolyada, Christmastide, Prosinets, Month of sun building-up, Yule) - December 21-22
2. Vodokres (Day of Veles, Blessing of the Waters, Turitsa winter) - January 6
3. Gromnitsa (Candlemas Imbolk, Winter Perun, Day of Groundhog) - February 1-2
4. Maha Shivaratri (the great Night of Lord Shiva) - February 13-14
5. The vernal equinox (Farewell to Winter; 40 Saints (40 Sebaste Martyrs), Mardi Gras (Komoeditsa, Cheese Week), Easter (Ostara)) - March 21-22
6. Velikden (Day of Dazhdbog, Day of Yarylo, Flower Festival, Day of Spring Fairy) - April 5
7. Rahmansky Velikden (Beltane (on the night of May 1), Red Hill, Radunitsa) - the end of April - beginning of May
8. The summer solstice (the World Fire Festival, the birth of Kupalo) - June 21-22
9. Ivan Kupala - July 6-7
10. Vyshnii Perun's Day (Day of Storms and Heaven, Elijah-Prophet, Lammas) - August 1-4-5
11. Autumn Equinox (Day of Makosh, Mabon) - September 21-22
12. Rusaliya (Halloween, Night of Veles, Samhain, All Saints' Day) - October 31 - November 1
* Each year, these dates may be slightly shifted.