Indirect participation in the rites of Odin on Velikden, Rahmansky Velikden, Easter, Low Sunday (Lelnik, Radonitsa, Vernal Forefathers, Beltane)
These holidays are good to make the wishes and ask the Gods and Forefathers for health, material goods, for cleaning and protection from the dark forces and magical effects.
The procedure is almost the same as on most days of Power.
1. Right now, write on a computer or on a top of the paper the following sentence:
"I thank the Light Gods and my Forefathers for help in all my affairs! Help me for my desires to fulfill: ... ".
Next, write the list of everything you want to get – qualities of character, health, happiness, love, wealth, meet your soul mate, etc., and below what you want to get rid of – the enemies, fears, diseases, poverty, heavy states etc.
It will be looking like this:
I thank the Light Gods and my Forefathers for help in all my affairs! Help me for my desires to fulfill:
1. I have a good health.
2. I have got a new, well-paid job/opened business/concluded the profitable deal etc.
3. I met my soul mate.
4. I got rid of life troubles.
etc. write down every wish as if it has already happened.
2. Then open your picture on your computer (this is your real ethereal double), look at it and tell IT slowly everything that you have written.
When sounding out each item vividly imagine for a few seconds what you want to get – focus on the picture for a few seconds and on your joyful emotion about it.
What do you do in this way
You put in your double the programs for execution and the Day of Power helps them to build the materialization in the Space and Time.
Also, on a subconscious level you find and remove all the blocks that mess with your wishes to come true and program yourself for their adoptionе.
3. After that send me on my e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic "Velikden" exactly THIS picture that you have "charged" and for 3 nights on the Day of Power on the Place of Power I will send your "message" to your Forefathers and I will do very powerful rituals for all participants to improve health and improve life circumstances.
If for some reasons you do not want to send me a photo, send only the list of desires and your name, this will also be enough.
Each day of Power we together with colleagues and students do the rites aimed at cleaning and fulfillment of desires for all participants.
We take the lists of desires or photos (if they are needed for the rites) yours or relatives, students and clients and with the help of Vedic rites pass the "messages" to the Powers of the Universe.
But according to the rules of karmic interactions we have something to share with you: first of all I need is your DESIRE to participate in this process and to print your 3 photos and for fair exchange of energy – I need a small amount, such as $29 on PayPal email@example.com
This is a purely symbolic figure, because my rites are much more expensive). The rites and rituals, consultation, cleaning, more in details
If your family or friends want to join us, let them do the same lists and give them to you in electronic for.
You can send the lists of all wishing to in your letter, then when paying you need to put down the number of participants. 1 member – 1 payment.
Do all this and then watch what will change in your life and send me your feedback.
And do not forget about the next Day of Power, which will be on the end of April.
Days of Power and Places of Power are very powerful assistants to change your destiny, so the magicians and healers always use these opportunities to work with their clients and students.
Attention! So that I had time to prepare – take all mail letters of all participants and print them, please, order the participation right now, and send the lists as soon as possible, do not postpone, please, on the last day. If you have some personal questions, please, write me firstname.lastname@example.org
The offer is actual:
Write down in your calendar in the phone and participate in all the major Days of Power this year:
1. Slavic New Year (Winter Solstice, Christmas, Novoletie, Kolyada, Christmastide, Prosinets, Month of sun building-up, Yule) - December 21-22
2. Vodokres (Day of Veles, Blessing of the Waters, Turitsa winter) - January 6
3. Gromnitsa (Candlemas Imbolk, Winter Perun, Day of Groundhog) - February 1-2
4. Maha Shivaratri (the great Night of Lord Shiva) - February 13-14
5. The vernal equinox (Farewell to Winter; 40 Saints (40 Sebaste Martyrs), Mardi Gras (Komoeditsa, Cheese Week), Easter (Ostara)) - March 21-22
6. Velikden (Day of Dazhdbog, Day of Yarylo, Flower Festival, Day of Spring Fairy) - April 5-7
7. Rahmansky Velikden (Beltane (on the night of May 1), Red Hill, Radunitsa) - the end of April - beginning of May
8. The summer solstice (the World Fire Festival, the birth of Kupalo) - June 21-22
9. Ivan Kupala - July 6-7
10. Vyshnii Perun's Day (Day of Storms and Heaven, Elijah-Prophet, Lammas) - August 1-4-5
11. Autumn Equinox (Day of Makosh, Mabon) - September 21-22
12. Rusaliya (Halloween, Night of Veles, Samhain, All Saints' Day) - October 31 - November 1
* Each year, these dates may be slightly shifted.